Thursday, May 28, 2009

6. My Earthprobe Begins


6. My Earthprobe Begins



The flow takes me from Honolulu, Hawaii to Los Angeles, California, to the nearby town of Buena Adventura where my parents live.

The only message from Hawaii I receive is the one quoted above telling of ee’s death in a plane crash at sea. I was invited to go on that ill-fated journey, but instead began my “earthprobe”. I am left in this body, almost unwillingly, to continue whatever work I must accomplish.

Elizabeth had great energy and, since her physical vehicle was destroyed so abruptly, I feel she is linked into what my body has to offer—perhaps refuge, strength and warmth. She was not free to travel with me as a physical entity, but perhaps now in the spirit she can somehow share the perceptions of my senses. It is good to have a few good friends along.

With my good parent’s blessing I leave Buena Adventura. The flow carries me to San Diego and I prepare to cross the border into Mexico.

Alone in a cheap California border hotel room I think it out.
..


...

1 comment:

Thomas Wold said...

Footnote:

The two pairs of eyes in the drawing on bolg #2 of this "Earthprobe" series illustrates the feelings I had then--that I was seeing the world not only alone and for myself but for (and with)Elizabeth. TW