Sunday, May 24, 2009

2 earthprobe treklog begins




Earthprobe



Childhood’s blankness everywhere everything unknown
dreams sky father earth mother
any horizon better than none
.



Just a little heavy than stone, I try to fill the low places, only splashing up when I must--but I am Water Ambassador sent to explore the arid and empty the high and the far.

Combine creature of element and flow
I carry earth wherever I go.



DEDICATED to my heart-friend, mom and pop, the friends along the way who gave me love, the enemies who gave me definition and The Flow, without which none of this would be.




If I left my heart I’d die
so I’m taking my heart
and saying goodbye.

Detach and go
cell in the stream
fish in the flow.
A thousand worlds wait…

let go, let go.


And when everything fits into one backpack and all shore obligations have been settled, I am free.


...

No comments: